[VHFcontesting] F.S. smallish 432 Yagi

Bill Olson callbill at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:07:23 EDT 2008

Hi gang. I'm cleaning up around the shack here. I have a 12 element homebrew, insulated element,  K1FO Yagi for sale. I think this was one of my original rover antennas, but has hardly been used. Has stainless u-bolt for  up to 1.5" mast, boom is 7/8" diameter, 6ft long, type N connector. Tuned up and works like a bomb.  This breaks down to two 3ft pieces and will ship by priority mail easily. Spring sprints are a comin'! Price $70 delivered to lower 48. PayPal preferred.. bill, k1DY in Maine