[VHFcontesting] 2m Spring Sprint

David Erickson erickson+vhf at mentis.org
Tue Apr 8 15:13:19 EDT 2008

Well it appeared that conditions were pretty decent and a lot of
participation.  We operated from the rover vehicle at my Dad's QTH
(K3LFO).  Operated until about 9:30pm.  Had a blast.  Ended up with 35
qso's and 12 grids.  Furthest north was FN31 and furthest South was FM06.
A lot of CW activity which was nice.  Hope to see all of you on for 222
next Tuesday.

73's
Dave W3DIO
http://www.w3dio.org/