[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF SWR Meter

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:54:50 EDT 2008

Depends, good or cheap? For cheap I use the one from DC Ace, it's about
$40something. It works well to the 440 band. However, I would not keep it in
line because it has issues with power > 100 watts and has a little loss. On
the other it has a great display and works totally well!

Joe Serocki, N9IFG
www.welcars.org
www.stonedmonkey.org
www.tke-nu-iota-alumni.org/
www.venturecrew743.org
www.foxlaketroop85.org
IRLP Node 4239

If you don't like it SPIN THE DIAL!
Quando omni flunkus moritati!
America is returning to the values Scouting never left.