[VHFcontesting] 440 Simplex during tomorrow nights Sprint? (Columbus, Ohio Area)

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Apr 22 22:59:47 EDT 2008

I'm traveling to Columbus, Ohio tomorrow on business and regretfully, simply won't be able to pack the IC-910H. I am going to bring along a 5 watt dual-band HT, and a seven element Arrow Yagi Antenna. We're staying at the Westin Hotel on 310 South High Street. If anyone is interested in a quick contact just for the QSO points, I'll be happy to oblige them.

I can be reached by cell phone at: 205-253-4867 to set up skeds. I'll also try throwing out a few "CQ's" on 440mhz. Really wish I could have delayed the trip one more night. Good luck to all and see you on the Microwave Sprint.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film