[VHFcontesting] FS: 70cm yagi/cable/rotor

John AA5JG aa5jg at lcisp.com
Fri Aug 1 11:26:35 EDT 2008

Sorry, this has nothing to do with grid circling, but figured I would list it anyways.  Maybe you could use the yagi on your next grid circle:

I have a homebrew 16 element 70cm yagi for sale. It is on an 8 foot boom. I didn't build it but it works just fine (probably because I didn't build it) on both FM and SSB. I also have about 42 feet of 9913 flex coax I will thrown in with it. The coax is used but still in good condition. The beam uses a SO239 connector but you could replace it with an N connector if you like.

I am asking $40 for both.  I can't ship it at this time, but you can pick it up in Lawton, OK, or I could deliver it to the Oklahoma City area next week.

For a little extra I can throw in a used Radio Shack rotor and some cable with it. The rotor was working when I took it down, but it probably needs a good lube job.

I would entertain offers to sell the coax and rotor separately, and they can be shipped.

73s John AA5JG
Lawton, OK