[VHFcontesting] Anyone in Southern California planning to be on for the ARRL UHF Contest ?? de KG6IYN

Bruce Kripton bkripton at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 1 18:31:23 EDT 2008

There we go making Lemonade again .... would be nice, but the 10Gig spots to make that happen suffer on 222 and 432 because of local interferrence and general RF junk ....

  If there was any sort of guesstimate on operations or if anyone wanted to point south, beyond the test range Kerry will have set up, that might change things a bit :-)

  -KG6IYN

kb7dqh at donobi.net wrote:
  Maybe it would, maybe it wouldn't. Depending on how long it took to get the
various stations "dialed-in" there could be lots more 10 Ghz activity than
normal 'round those parts, I would guess:-)

That is, if anyone not participating in the tune-up is going to play!!!
Eric
KB7DQH