[VHFcontesting] N0DQS/R for the ARRL UHF contest

gmitch gmitch at iowatelecom.net
Sat Aug 2 01:19:29 EDT 2008

Hello all, I plan on being out to activate some grids in Iowa starting in
Western Iowa EN22. No itinerary and no APRS so you will have to find me the
old fashion way, look and listen. Was out this Friday evening testing and
was hearing 180 miles off the back of the 1296 yagis so hope the condx are
like that this weekend. Also hope the old Rover holds together for another
trip, was going to retire it and replace it with another one this time last
year but did not get around to it. Will have 222 thru 24 Ghz along. Look
toward W Iowa and either NW and or Central Iowa. Hope to work a bunch of
you.

73
N0DQS
Gene