[VHFcontesting] Icom 756 Pro III-Transverter, and WSJT

Ray J Ray at w9ray.org
Tue Aug 5 17:32:26 EDT 2008

More than likely the transverter port on the back of the 756  is very
low output power and your transverter is set up to take a higher input
power. commonly 10 watts...

How much power were  you running into the transverter with your 817ND ??

 usually  transverter ports on radios  use very low drive and receive
levels..  1dBm or so...

Ray J
W9RAY