[VHFcontesting] 902.010 for contests?

jcplatt1 at mmm.com jcplatt1 at mmm.com
Fri Aug 8 09:39:05 EDT 2008

We use 902.100 up here in the frozen tundra of MN but 95% of us are
crystaled so that 145.1 = 903.100 and when the band is open to the
east,sometimes this is very handy.   902 is an awesome band - my
experiences with it is that it behaves much more like 432 than it does
1296.   I run just 30 watts and a six foot boom looper on the rover and if
we can work on 432 we can almost always work on 902, but 1296 things start
to get more difficult.  Good to see more and more activity on this fun
band.

73, Jon
W0ZQ