[VHFcontesting] For Sale items

CatWhiskR at aol.com CatWhiskR at aol.com
Fri Aug 8 20:53:39 EDT 2008

I have the following for sale.
ICOM 746. In nice condition. 100 watts on all bands 1.8 - 144 MHz. Has  the
INRAD 500 Hz CW filter installed.  A great general amateur and contest  radio.
It has a frequency stabilization modification for digital use, easily
removed, but why?  I have used this  radio for meteor scatter on 6 and 2 meters and
also for EME, both WSJT and CW on  2 meters. With handmic, power cord, manual,
original box. $800.00. No  shipping.
SSB Electronics, DCW 15B sequencer. Mainly used at VHF/UHF frequencies to
protect preamplifiers from High power antenna switching problems. In fair
physical condition. Works great. N connectors. With required cables/connectors.
Just removed from my EME station. $70.00.
SSB Electronics, SP-2 SUPER-AMP, GaAs-Fet preamplifier. Works perfectly.  Just
 removed from my EME station. This is considered a premier VHF  preamplifier.
$150.00.
ICOM CT-17 Level converter. Used to interface the Icom 746, or other  Icoms
to a computer program for frequency control. Like new. With cables.  $70.00.
Tigertronics, SignaLink USB, digital interface. With cables for ICOM  radio’
s. Includes the modification to allow the Icom 746 to key on 2 meters.  Extra
cable and connector installed. These are generally difficult to get due to
long wait from manufacturer. Built in sound card. Recently removed from my
meteor scatter and 2 meter EME station. Like new. $80.00.
MFJ-434 VOICE KEYER. In good condition. Set up for Icom but can be used  with
most any radio. $100.00.
WEST MOUNTAIN RADIO, RIGrunner 4008, DC power strip. It has 8 DC outputs.
Good condition. I have extra  Anderson power pole connectors and  #14 DC power
cable available.. $50.00.
No trades. I have an original or copies of most manuals. Shipping extra  on
all items. No shipping on the Icom 746. I will have these items, plus many
more HF/VHF pieces and parts, at the Chino Hills (Southern California) swapmeet
on August 16.
Terry/N6CW

Read reviews on AOL Autos.