[VHFcontesting] Cushcraft 4218XL instructions???

Dugas, Jason A. (JSC-EP) jason.a.dugas at nasa.gov
Mon Aug 18 20:18:28 EDT 2008

I am also looking for the instructions for the 4218XL.  I need some dimensions of some of the parts.

For some reason Cushcraft decided not to post this particular manual on their site.  When I wrote asking for a fax or scan of the manual, their reply was:

 "Send me $5 cash, not a check, and I will find and make you a copy from our archives."

I've bought too many antennas from them to be paying for simple manuals.  In addition, I don't think it makes good sense to send "him" cash through the mail.  The whole thing rubbed me the wrong way, so I'm hoping one of you guys can send a scan of your old manual.

Thanks,

Jason
KB5URQ