[VHFcontesting] Mastmounted Preamp Diagrams

kevinemtid at sbcglobal.net kevinemtid at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 31 15:24:39 EDT 2008

Hi Folks,

  I am Finally setting up my 1296 stacked array. I am looking for a diagram to connect a DEMI 1296 preamp to the array and I guess I need 2 relays to power around it. I see the Tohtsu Relays, cx-600/cx-800 and -3500. Anyone have any ideas for these relays? Also I can trip the preamp through the coax but how do you feed the relays? Would a Sequencer be a Safe bet? I will be running this through a Yaesu FT-736R. I would Like to have the capability to run some power-I have a 350w amp- But will only be running the about 10w of the 736 1296Module for now. Would the additional power create a Large revision of the system? Thanks for your Help and Time!

  73, Kevin NZ1I