[VHFcontesting] Unlimited in club competition

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 13:26:09 EST 2008

Why wouldn't we allow Unlimited Rovers to be counted towards club competition scores?  That would take away one incentive for guys to pack rove in the classic and Limited rover categories.  It kind of seems like a no-brainer to me.  It might even encourage more roving activity if this were allowed.

As the current rule is written, UL does punish guys who want to pack rove if they are members of a contest club.  If we're going to encourage guys to enter under their correct category, maybe this part of the rule needs addressed.

Steve

k4GUN/R