[VHFcontesting] K1WHS antique 144 rf strip

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Tue Dec 9 13:41:34 EST 2008

Dave, back around 1962 as swl I made a similar rf strip out of the VHF Handbook I think, but it used a 6360 driving the pants off another 6360.  Key up, it was 10 over 9 at Hans VE3CRU 2 miles south, and 30 over 9 key down.  Put it on the shelf till Hans took it from me when I got married.  Yet to find that VHF book.  Good luck with your research.

btw, in looking I found a Triplett grid dip osc minus the coils, another antique.

73,  Bill   VE3CRU