[VHFcontesting] Icom IC-910H with new UX-911 module?

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sun Dec 21 18:28:27 EST 2008

   I was thinking about adding a 1296 module to my IC-910H.

    While browsing eBay, I new see them for sale from Japan for
substantially less that a UX-910 from one of the domestic retailers.
Looking close, my visual dislexia caught that these are the new UX-911
modules, the alleged direct replacement for the UX-910.  Has anyone bought
one of these?  I think that the manuals are still only Japanese but I'm not
sure how that would matter.

   Anyone out there purchased one of these recently?  Thoughts?  Comments?

Thanks in advance.

73's  Mike  K9MK/5