[VHFcontesting] Cross Country Mobile

KC9KOW kc9kow at arrl.net
Fri Feb 1 17:38:20 EST 2008

>From 14 February 2008 to 16 February 2008 I will be low power mobile. I will transmit on 2 meters and 70cm starting in Princeton, Illinois on to Galesburg, Illinois. Once out of state, I will be transmitting only in certain places as travel progresses. Here is the list with expected times to catch me if you are interested: (This is just a close guess at time)

 Princeton, Illinois (Late afternoon)
 Galesburg, Illinois.(Early evening)

 Iowa: Mt. Pleasant(Early evening), Ottumwa (Early evening)

 Lincoln, Nebraska (Maybe midnight) 15 Feb

 Denver, Colorado (Early morning) 15 Feb
 Granby, Colorado (Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park) (morning) 15 Feb
 Glenwood Springs, Colorado (Aspen) (Early afternoon) 15 Feb

 Provo, Utah (Late night) 15 Feb
 Salt Lake City, Utah (Late night) 15 Feb

 Elko, Nevada (Late night) 16 Feb
 Reno, Nevada (Mid morning) 16 Feb

 Sacramento, California (Early evening) 16   Feb
 Emeryville, California (Late evening) 16 Feb

 Oakland, California (listen in!) 16 February
 San Jose, California (Late night) 16 February

 Where to find me:

 Repeaters / simplex freq's (Especially calling)

 I look forward to working as many or as few as are interested.

 73,

 Dan