[VHFcontesting] transverter questions

aa4zz at aol.com aa4zz at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 06:42:17 EST 2008

Gene

I use the Demi 222 xvtr at our station. I think that it has the hottest rcv of anything we run. We have just started using the TS2000 with it. I use the 2000?with the hf xmit power turned down to the lowest setting and a?15db atttenuator in the xmit line.?I run the?xvtr rcv to the HF antenna port. This port must be turned on?by??menu.?

I do no run the?TS2000 xvtr frequency readout adustment as it just adds the same amount to all bands so 222 is?OK but then?144,?432 and 1296 are off by 194 mhz.

This set up is great as long as you?do not?need to run the Ts2000 ON HF.

73?Paul AA4ZZ?