[VHFcontesting] Parts for TR-751a Vol Pot On/Off

jcplatt1 at mmm.com jcplatt1 at mmm.com
Wed Feb 13 13:04:35 EST 2008

Bruce, forgot to mention, congratulations on your 4th place finish in the
September VHF Contest in the rover category.   I have not yet received my
own QST, but was checking out someone else's copy last night.   Based on
scores, I suspect that if the new rover rules were in place for this
contest that you may have been in first place in the rover class!   Nice
job, and from "Wisconsin" .... who would have thought ?   Also congrads to
Badger Contests who had a great showing in the club competition and who had
the most number of logs in their category.

73, Jon
W0ZQ