[VHFcontesting] Reverse incentive Licensing

specrisk at aol.com specrisk at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 15:03:24 EST 2008

To the list:
I obtained a copy of my renewal online which was processed by the ARRL correctly in all respects. The FCC issued me a Novice license on 2/16/2008 which superceeds my current in force General Class Ticket which expires 4/22/2008. Promptness really helps out. I can correct the problem I assume but it seems hard to understand how their program does not access prior data (General Class License) on a renewal correctly and defaults to the status quo?
George, W1JHR