[VHFcontesting] Reverse Incentive Licensing

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 17:04:10 EST 2008

I agree with John, W1RT.  It is most likely an administrative screw up.  Did
you do the renewal yourself?  If so, you probably did something wrong on the
form.  That is not a criticism.  I renewed my vanity call sign last year.  I
was going to do it myself until I saw the 20 something page form you have to
deal with now.  I contacted the ARRL VEC and had them do it.   All I had to
complete was a single page form and it cost something like $5 - 10 plus the
FCC vanity call sign fee.  Well worth the money I think to avoid problems
like this.  Anyway, contact the FCC Monday and I am sure you can get it
straightened out.

73
Jim, W4KXY