[VHFcontesting] SDR1000 vs 6m xvtr

Anthony Rick asrick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:10:16 EST 2008

If you like the ICOMs otherwise, you may want to consider the INRAD roofing
filter upgrade.  I don't have any personal experience with this modification
but the spectrum sweep on their site shows a pretty dramatic improvement.  I
suspect this would improve NB performance as well.

Here is a link: http://www.inrad.net/product.php?productid=260

Anthony
NR9R