[VHFcontesting] 2 meters 48 states terrestrial

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:37:14 EST 2008

I have have numerous responses to request for info on
people who have worked all 48 contiguous states
terrestrially (non-eme) on 2 meters. Tnx for the info.
Here is the list of the stations that I know of who
have accomplished this feat:

Call	State	Grid	Date

Confirmed -----
W0SD	 SD	(EN13) 	Aug. 1979
K5CM	 OK	(EM25) 	Dec. 1980
W0EMS	 NE	(EN11)	Aug. 1981
K0ALL	 ND	EN16	May 7, 1984
K5UR	 AR	EM35	1985
W0RRY /
K5BXG	 OK	EM26 	1986
W5ZN /
WB5IGF)	 AR	EM45 	Aug. 1992
WQ0P	 KS	EM29 	Aug. 1993
W7XU	 SD	EN13	Aug. 13, 1997
N0QJM	 SD	EN13	Late 1990’s
KM0T	 IA	EN13	2001 & 2002

Unconfirmed -----
K0MQS	IA	EN31	twice ??? needs CA??

Close -----
N0LL	KS	EM09	Missing ME
W9UD	IL	EN41	Missing CA
K0MO or W0MO??	??	??? on call-sign(only missing ME)

Please let me know of anyone else who worked all 48
lower states on 2 meters terrestrially, or anyone who
is very close.  The final list will appear in a future
article in the SMC Black Hole.

Kevin
W9GKA