[VHFcontesting] 2007 Sprint Sprint Results Finalized and NOW AVAILABLE

Steve Gilmore shg at midatlanticbb.com
Tue Jan 1 13:00:02 EST 2008

Happy New Year to all

As K9JK and myself area starting the process of preparing for another Spring
Sprint this year it is long past time to announce last years results of the
2007 Spring VHF/UHF Sprint. Certificates and awards will be mailed out
shortly.

Final results are now available at
http://www.sysadnet.com/vhfsprintrules.htm and click on the hyperlink
 "2007 Spring VHF UHF Sprint Results now Available Online"

It has been a very good 2007 and shortly we should have some rules and dates
available for the 2008 VHF/UHF Spring Sprint.

Thank you all that participated, I personally look forward to working all of
you this upcoming year.

Respectfully
Steve Gilmore, W4SHG
John Kalenowsky, K9JK