[VHFcontesting] (no subject)

Ken Kent KA2LIM at stny.rr.com
Wed Jan 2 17:35:26 EST 2008

Multi-Limited station KA2LIM will be operating on the Jan VHF contest from near
Pine Valley, NY in grid FN12nf on bands 50 Mhz thru 432 Mhz.
  Rovers,  we would welcome your rover plans and will look for you as you rove during the contest.
We will also be operating WSJT on both 6 and 2 during the early Sunday AM hours.
Schedules are welcome, please contact Ken via email.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you and good luck in the contest.

For the team,

Ken
KA2LIM