[VHFcontesting] Internet Spots

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:37:39 EST 2008

Actually I was referring to using a Rover, The War Wagon in this case, and
we would like to keep the sked up to date via IRLP.

This is not a captive rover, but we are arranging and keeping track of each
other via ham radio, and some of the Grip Squares I will be operating from
are simply too far to make contact back to the 'home base'.

So I was curious if this was allowed, and it seems to have sparked a bit of
conversation.

What does everyone else have to say? How do we get an 'official ruling' on
this?