[VHFcontesting] Directive systems

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:53:05 EST 2008

My emails do not bounce, but you are right the voice and fax line are off
the hook. I have sent an email to the antenna manufacturer to see what's up!

It would be a shame if they died off, they make some excellent equipment.
When I compare the quality to my Cushcraft, the Cushcraft does not hold a
candle the quality, durability, stability, etc.

Joe Serocki, N9IFG
President, WeLCARS (http://welcars.org)
Advisor, Venture Crew 743 (http://743.no-ip.org)
Member, Stoned Monkey VHF Society (http://stonedmonkey.org)