[VHFcontesting] JT65 Mode - QSOs valid?

Bill Dzurilla billdz.geo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 21:27:19 EST 2008

Well, thousands of hams are enjoying QSOs and
receiving awards for QSOs via JT65B and other WSJT
modes, so it seems that most folks accept them as
valid.  Joe has brought eme (moonbounce) within easy
reach of hams (like myself) who had never before
dreamed it possible.

As KR7O pointed out, just don't click on Deep Search
if it bothers you (it indeed does produce some false
decodes), but don't miss out on the WSJT fun because
of a few critics.

73, Bill NZ5N