[VHFcontesting] Computer Problems - Late Start

Mark Herson, N2MH n2mh at n2mh.net
Sat Jan 19 08:28:36 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,

We had some problems with the laptop in the Rover will will cause us to
start out late from NNJ. At this point, it doesn't look like we will make
Cape Cod for the start of the contest, perhaps an hour later. Stay tuned
to our 6 meter working frequency, 50.232 and to aprs at

http://aprs.fi/?call=n2mh-2&mt=m&z=11&timerange=21600

(Log in with your callsign when asked.) This will give you the last 6
hours of  our trip as well as update automatically when we move (both
features not available on Findu).

GL, Mark, N2MH, and Karen