[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r Schedule

James Duffey JamesDuffey at comcast.net
Fri Jan 18 23:31:28 EST 2008

Here are my rover plans for the January Contest:

1800Z DM83 on San Juan Mesa near Elida NM Depart 1900Z Or earlier if
no activity

2000Z DM73 TBD spot depart 2100

2200Z DM82 near Lovington, NM depart 2300

0000Z DM72 near Artesia, NM depart 0100

Then we will depart for Deming NM and spend the night Depending on
when we arrive, I may operate from there for DM62 It will be late
though.

Then the next morning

1400Z DM62 near Florida Mountains Depart 1500Z

1600Z Dm61  Tres Hermanas Mountain near Columbus depart 1700Z

1800Z DM51 near Continental Divide, Hatchita depart 1900

1930Z DM52 Near Continental Divide, Hatchita, depart 2030

Now the following is ambitious:

The Grid Square convergence SW of Datil:

0000Z DM53

0045Z DM54

0130Z DM64

0215Z DM63

This all depends on how well I can keep on schedule. This is a lot of
ground to cover. If things get tight I may spend less time at
locations to catch up. Although I have shown an hour at each
location, if there is little activity I will probably pull up stakes
at 45 minutes and move on.

I will have 3 bands, 6, 2, and 432. 70 Watts to 2 elements on 6, 35
Watts to 6 elements on 2 and 10 Watts to 10 elements on 432.

See you in the contest! - Duffey
--
James Duffey KK6MC/5
Cedar Crest NM 87008