[VHFcontesting] [PNWVHFS] January Sweepstakes de KB7DQH/Rover (Unlimited, Multioperator)

Paul Kiesel k7cw at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 21:10:10 EST 2008

I wasn't asleep. I got up early, hoping to work you in
some of those rare grids. I was particularly hoping to
get you in DN02. But, I didn't start to hear scratch
from you until DN03, and believe me, it was scratch.
It was like half meteor scatter, half weak tropo. This
was on 6 meters. I still couldn't hear you on 2
meters. CN93 was different and the rest is history. I
worked you guys 15 times. Thanks for making the trip.

73,
Paul, K7CW