[VHFcontesting] Regulation Question

Jacob Lauser 23tauri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:33:44 EST 2008

After cruising around this weekend in the VHF Contest, I was reminded
of my early days in radio and a regulation that required ham operators
to display a copy of their license near the point of operation at all
times. Does anyone remember what that exact regulation code it was?

I was just thinking about it whenever a curious police officer came
poking his flashlight into my car window as I operated in lonely
scenic overlooks in the Western part of Virginia.

Just curious.

- Jake, KK7GP