[VHFcontesting] Regulation Question Revisited

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 23 02:51:14 EST 2008

I think the FCC did away with most if not all of those regulations years
ago.  Remember when you had to sign mobile or portable and log every
contact?  I still have a logbook around here that I carried in the car years
ago.  Still a good idea to carry a copy of your license and a copy of QST
with the contest info whenever you rove or operate portable.

73
Jim, W4KXY