[VHFcontesting] internet contest

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:12:49 EST 2008

This is where a Rover Flight Plan shines. If people know where you will be,
and when, they can look for it. Calculations state that a workstation with a
standard antenna should be able to work this from a mile or more away if
there is no interference. Picking a channel from 1-6 puts this in the ham
bands.

Now, just imagine line of site with two of these!