[VHFcontesting] "Rule" 1.10 revisited

GeoffK gkrauss at stny.rr.com
Sat Jan 26 15:18:33 EST 2008

On the other hand, I live very close to a 4-grid corner (FN11/12/21/22) and
it would be no problem at all to work 4 grids with a local HFer on one of a
pair of micropower rigs, separated by a few dozen feet or so, as we walk
around the corner marker. We have done exactly that, at many MW bands.
SO ...,  being in adjacent grids doesn't prove anything either. The only
way, short of having some sort of official contest police being there and
observing, hinges on the integrity of the ops!!!
Geoff WA2GFP