[VHFcontesting] Fw: [Wswss] CQ VHF Contest Plans

BRUCE JUNKIN ki7ja at msn.com
Thu Jul 17 12:57:52 EDT 2008

------Original Message------
From: Home
To: Wswss at mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Wswss] CQ VHF Contest Plans
Sent: Jul 17, 2008 9:53 AM

Hello all,
 I am planning on operating from either South Mountain in SW Idaho, or near Blue Mountain in SE Oregon, from DN12.  Depending on snow levels, road acceess, and range fires.  I am hoping for South Mtn at 7850 ft.  I will have a 4 el yagi and 300W on 6m, and a 12 el K1FO yagi and 300W on 2m. I will also have WSJT capability when CW/SSB die down. Look for me from DN12.  Best 73's.

 Bruce, KI7JA