[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF W9SZ Hilltopper QRP

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Jul 22 01:04:33 EDT 2008

                     CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W9SZ
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Hilltopper QRP
QTH: EN50rl
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

     6:  19     12
     2:  27     15
-------------------
Total:  46     27  Total Score = 1,971

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

The weather was perfect and I only had to contend with a myriad of June bugs
which got into everything. Six was mostly dead and tough going for local QSO's
but had a brief opening to the northeast. Two was moderate with some decent
enhancement now and then.  Heard but missed stations in EN32, EN67 and EM66.

Overall a blast.  I really enjoy the Hilltopper category.

73, Zack W9SZ