[VHFcontesting] Grid Circling Group & VUAC

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 26 14:55:14 EDT 2008

Thanks Dave.  I appreciate that comment after the literally hundreds of
hours and thousands of emails that the VUAC went through in an attempt to
improve the rover rules.  It is good to know that all of the personal time I
put into the effort with no compensation other than feeling that I am making
a contribution to the VHF contesting community is appreciated.  Tell you
what, when your division's representative time is up I will make sure that
your name is on the top of the list of folks who would like to serve on the
VUAC.

73
Jim, W4KXY
VUAC Southeastern Division Representative