[VHFcontesting] Antenna recommendations for Rovers

Joe Serocki joeserocki at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:32:56 EDT 2008

Ladies and Gents-

I am looking for recommendations for antennas for Rovers. I like the stuff
from Bill Olsen for the lower bands, but he does not do 33cm and up, and I
am in need.. I am not sure about loop yagis, do they handle the wind load of
roving OK? I have heard rumors both ways.

Joe Serocki

Commander Peter Quincy Taggart: Never give up, never surrender!

Red Green: Quando omni flunkus moritati - when all else fails, play dead.

Riley Hollingsworth: If you don't like it spin the dial!