[VHFcontesting] Antenna recommendations for Rovers

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Mon Jul 28 01:07:03 EDT 2008

The things I like about loopers is the ability to just bend everything
back and they work just fine.  I've thrown my 903 and 1296 loopers in and
out of the car so many times I can't even count them, The loops have
gottne flattened, squashed, bent into weird shapes, etc.  I easily bend
them back where they belong and don't notice any difference in
performance.

73, Zack W9SZ