[VHFcontesting] Logs

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Jul 29 09:40:18 EDT 2008

I would hope that it is mainly the price of gas, mixed in with having to
do other things. The gas prices have even deterred me a little bit from
driving to hilltops to play with microwaves outside of contests.

I'd hope that the other three things you mentioned don't deter too many
people.

73, Zack W9SZ