[VHFcontesting] Controversy

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Tue Jul 29 13:55:25 EDT 2008

If I'm going to work people on 24, 47 and/or 78 GHz in the contests I am
just about going to have to make two transverters and loan one to someone
to work me. With the equipment I have planned, I'm not likely to make any
QSO's over more than 10 mles distance on 47 or 78 GHz.  But you never know

73, Zack W9SZ