[VHFcontesting] ARRL UHF Contest Plans

Les Rayburn les at highnoonfilm.com
Tue Jul 29 14:39:41 EDT 2008

Looking forward to this contest, and hoping to increase grid square totals on the higher bands. My plans are to be active on the following bands:

222mhz- 120 Watts, 12 Elements.
432mhz- 300 watts (I hope, if the electrical company arrives to install the 220 Volt outlet for the Beko amp. They promised to be here on Friday, still haven't seen them yet) Otherwise, 75 watts into 18 elements.
1.2ghz- 65 Watts into 25 Element Looper
2.3ghz-1 Watt into 30 element looper (I hope...still have to get the transverter all working, antenna installed, etc.)

In any event, I'll be on for basically the duration of the contest from the fixed location. Please listen hard for those weak signals!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf

Les Rayburn, director