[VHFcontesting] controversy

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Tue Jul 29 20:10:37 EDT 2008

Well heck John .. I never said I had other info regarding the operation, you
are just jumping to conclusions.

I just happen to know that one ham who is *not* a member of the N6NB group
and does *not* travel with them has been alleged to do both of those things.
The two principal rover bashers have both been informed of this but choose
not to let the facts stand in their way.

Here's a novel idea, if you want further information why don't you ask N6NB
or one of the other group members.
Right now you are getting your 'information' from people who do not actually
have any. *That* is the innuendo.

Jim, AF6O