[VHFcontesting] Let's make some contacts this weekend

David Olean k1whs at metrocast.net
Tue Jul 29 22:13:38 EDT 2008

Larry,
I hope to be QRV this weekend on 222 thru 10 GHz from FN43MJ in SW Maine. I
will keep an ear peeled for you. Aim North! I run 140 watts and 4 X 45 el at
130 ft. I will be operating alone in a multi multi station, so QSY will be
difficult jumping from one position to another. It should be good exercise!!
73

Dave K1WHS