[VHFcontesting] Response to a couple of the threads delete if you don't care

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:27:23 EDT 2008

527 group is a group that lobbies for a political person or idea but recieves no dirrect input from that.
I try to put things in a way people might relate to.  I suppose the sucess depends on what they pay attention to in life.

So you surmised and some interpited them as facts and then I got in trouble by others more close to the froup when not bringing out the facts.  Or asking for the facts.

Only those in the ARRL and perhaps the VUAC really have the right to logs unless someone brings them out in some fashion.  I won't cut and paste what you said but it appeared to be quoting thier logs by stating the number of people they worked.

QRZ posted (2006 or 2005) that Wayne's group worked themselves 98 percent of the time to post a score in the millions.  I suppose they should look at the logs now and see what the percentage is in this group for in-team qsos and multipliers.

What I feel is going on here is several atempts to deflect the issue at hand.  Its not the undocumented people, its the practice of team roving spilling into all three classes despite the intent of the rules. This seems calis to the comunity as a whole, even if its only 10 percent of us affected.

Would these people participate if they had to stay in the unlimited class?
Is it about EGO and the chane to collect all three awards as a group?
Why do they see what they are doing as the same as the majority of the rovers?
I keep hearing they are doing it because they can, its not banned even if its discouraged.
Why don't these guys post thier percentage of in group multipliers and qso points and prove me wrong?

Sorry Jim, no spell checker here.

Thanks for clearing it up some.
Frank