[VHFcontesting] congratulations!

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 23:49:37 EDT 2008

Congratulations on having the biggest zip file since the inception of the vhf contest group.  We beat last month which was inflated by talk of ethics and distance scoring. How in the Heck did I miss that one!

James had some good ideas on that last post.  Actually I wish that they mixed things up a bit at the ARRL and have different styles of vhf  contests rotating through the year.  One where team roving is dominate if not expected and another where its individuals.  Maybe 4 formats that rotate between the three slots per year. And if one is a stinker give it the boot.

That being said, it’s difficult getting a contest going.
Personalities aside I hope it gets the right  people thinking and not sending burning bags of poo to my door step.

73's
Frank