[VHFcontesting] Overload

George Sintchak/WA2VNV wa2vnv at optonline.net
Wed Jul 30 08:43:06 EDT 2008

I'll 2nd what Steve suggests.  Enough already! Take the rover discussion to
it's own reflector. This has been going on too long here. Please don't start
another flaming thread about how it's contesting and it belongs here, etc. I
wonder how many "unsubscribe" emails there have been because of this.

Rovers,  if you want to post your operating schedule here  - fine for all to
see, but take the rover contest rules infractions, grid pack circling, log
submissions, etc, etc, etc GO somewhere else PLEASE !

George,
WA2VNV