[VHFcontesting] Rovers close to EN50 for Rovermania !

jcplatt1 at mmm.com jcplatt1 at mmm.com
Wed Jul 30 10:51:21 EDT 2008

Hello Zack.   W0ZQ/R will be in southeast MN, what we call the St. Charles
grid corner - EN33/34/43/44, on Saturday.  The Hepburn tropo map is looking
promising so look up this way !   I have worked down into EN50 from this
spot before.   I will be "hanging out" on 222.080 and 432.080 as well as
spinning the dial.  In addition to WB8BZK/R and K9JK/R, look for W9FZ/R,
KC0IYT/R, N9TTX/R, KC0P/R all to your NW as well.   There may be a few
other smaller, "limited" rovers out in the area as well.

Have fun !

73, Jon
W0ZQ/R