[VHFcontesting] K8GP June 2008 - Plans & Skeds

K8GP Grid Pirates Contest Group k8gp2008 at k8gp.net
Mon Jun 2 13:02:58 EDT 2008

Hello VHF, UHF and microwave folks!

  The Grid Pirates Contest Group and Delmarva VHF and Microwave
Society will be activating the K8GP club call sign from Spruce Knob,
WVa this upcoming ARRL June 2008 VHF contest.  We will be operating
from grid square FM08fq employing frequencies from 50 MHz through 47
GHz. We will be active using SSB, CW, FM and WSJT.  We would entertain
making schedules or hope that we would run across you during the
contest period.  Please fire up your radios and listen for us!

  Our last attempt at a VHF contest was in January 2008 from grid
FM18vr.  Check out our pictures from that event at:
http://www.k8gp.net/wp/v/contests/200801-JanSS/ . We last operated
from Spruce Knob in Sept 2007.  See our pictures and videos from that
effort at http://www.k8gp.net/wp/v/contests/200709-SeptQP/

  For more info about our station, or location, check out our web site
http://k8gp.net/ - Please email us for schedule information at
k8gp2008 at k8gp.net

73

K8GP