[VHFcontesting] Ur contest prep reports

Rick R rick1ds at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 08:42:47 EDT 2008

Several have already sent some of their notes to me on their contest prep efforts so I have additional material for the QST write-up of the June VHF QSO Party. I also note N1LF and KR1ST notes (and great humor)on the reflector. Keep the reports and comments coming so I can synthesize an interesting article to attract more readers and VHF activity participants!  Please send ur VHF preparation direct to rick1ds at hotmail.com  tnx es C U on the air  Rick, K1DS